A platform for crowd-sourced PSEAH resources.
The PSEAH Resource Hub is the new online platform for sharing and accessing resources related to PSEAH. The Resource Hub is based on concepts pitched during the 2019 PSEA Design Lab.
The Hub has been designed to:
- Leverage the collective work and progress of the sector by publicly sharing resources.
- Streamline sharing and accessing resources by removing gatekeepers and reducing barriers.
- Incorporate user-based recommendations based on 'up-voting' and 'down-voting'.
For more information, questions and troubleshooting, contact the ACFID Learning Team via email@example.com.
Introduction to Safeguarding eLearning course!
This course is for anyone working in the development sector. It can be used as introductory training or as a refresher course.
'Introduction to Safeguarding' will help you:
- Understand what is meant by ‘safeguarding’ and why it is important.
- Apply key terms, definitions and expectations related to safeguarding.
- Explore the relationship between vulnerability, power imbalance and gender inequity.
- Develop your ability to recognise and respond to safeguarding concerns.